6 Pieces by Paola Navone Only at Crate & Barrel
- Negative space is a positive in our book: Incorporate thinly outlined furniture pieces into your small space and cut the visual clutter.
- Think beyond the glassware when stocking a bar area, we recommend fun trays, upscale cheese plates, and a casual wine-pourer.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Created by award-winning Japanese architect and designer Toyo Ito, this distinctive cutlery set draws on the tactile sensation of chopsticks. Its sleek, linear lines are softened with an organic quality inspired by plants. The result is an elegant harmony. Composed of one table spoon, one table fork, one table knife and one dessert fork in 18/10 mirror polished stainless steel.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.
- From a witty golden keychain to a sleek, reimagined classic steel coffee pot, prepare to get distracted by these eight seriously shiny products.
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- Provisions, a new online store launched by the minds behind Food52, brings artisanal, handmade design tools to your kitchen.