6 Pieces by Paola Navone Only at Crate & Barrel
- Enterprising British designer Aaron Probyn crafts minimalist kitchenware for mega-retailers like West Elm and Habitat.
The Italian designer’s second collaboration with the American retailer yields over 100 summer-ready pieces, like these graphic towels.
- Negative space is a positive in our book: Incorporate thinly outlined furniture pieces into your small space and cut the visual clutter.
- These new servingware pieces show that having a well-stocked bar isn't always about what's behind the counter. Still thirsty? Find more great barware suggestions in our products section.
- Think beyond the glassware when stocking a bar area, we recommend fun trays, upscale cheese plates, and a casual wine-pourer.
This handblown glass with tulip-shaped bowl is attractive, functional, and a longtime Crate & Barrel bestseller. Comes in red wine, white wine, goblet, and champagne flute (the latter two priced at $7.95 each). Coordinating decanter also available.
- For the enthusiastic entertainer, the plucky party planner, or the Host/ess with the mostess we've got a fantastic round up of gifts for anyone in your life that loves to throw a good dinner party…
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.