The Year in Review: Dwell's Top 12 Homes of 2012
- In our September issue, we visited the Borrego Springs, California, home of Doug and Stacey Chapman Paton.
- When architect Brett Nave and his partner, architect Kelley Bishiop, began developing the Heron Park neighborhood in the coastal town of Ocean Springs, Mississippi, they managed to lay 1,200 feet of…
- Photographer Nicholas Calcott first appeared on our radar when he was living in Paris, France. Now, based in New York City, Calcott still travels to France often.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- One of the great pleasures of visiting the McKenzie Residence in our September 2012 story "Borrego Springs Eternal," is owner Stacey Chapman Paton's collection of mid-century furniture and…
- We continue our exploration of color in the modern home with this installment on bright, cheery yellow.
- In our May issue, we examine the connection between architecture and music in the work of expert architect Steven Holl.
- In this installment of Photographer's Promotional Pieces We Love and Why: Andrea Chu