Wild for Tiled
- In this spotlight on materials in the modern home: marble. We examine four residences that make use of the natural stone.
- Bright, white kitchens and bathrooms have always caught our eye. Click thorough our slideshow for a look at seven of our favorites.
- Sustainable consultant to the stars Jordan Harris convinces Hollywood starlets to go hybrid, but when it came to greening his own home, he enlisted outside help.
- We combed through our archives to present this pictorial ode to one of the most high-traffic spaces in the house—the bathroom.
- In honor of the Palais-Royal's first public art exhibition's 346th anniversary (it debuted today in 1667!), we've curated a fine crop of modern art found in the pages of Dwell.
- Paper artist Pierre Pozzi uses his signature material to wrap the dining room walls of his home in Valencia, Spain.
- From a hit actor's beach house retreat to a high design Mill Valley abode, peep to see five more of our favorite home renovations around the world. View Part One here.
- Don't just tile the bathroom floor: tile the walls and ceiling, too. No windows? No problem! Mirrored walls? Why not!