Urbanscape and Cityscape Photo Series by Mauren Brodbeck
Photographer Mauren Brodbeck looks at buildings as if they are sitting for a portrait. In her series Urbanscape and Cityscape, Brodbeck searches for subjects that have a strong structural geometry. Her post process of color-blocking the chosen building is quite effective. The final outcome? Stunning and powerful images.
@current / @total
- Michael Mundy emailed me out of the blue a few weeks back. He wanted to shoot my apartment for a project he was working on called An Afternoon With.
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: Matt Nager
- In her work, Catherine Opie has consistently focused her lens on the subcultural phenomena and the castaways of Los Angeles—lonely, mansard-roofed Beverly Hills mansions, freeway underbellies, and…
- Get lost in Alaska with the great Vancouver based photographer Kamil Bialous as he gives us all the behind the scenes details about his first photo shoot experience for Dwell.
- Just before you embark on your long weekend adventures, take a look at what our editors found on the webosphere this week!
- The right time, the right place, as they say. Case in point, these seven photographers who each managed to successfully capture and freeze a unique moment in time.
- A name that may be familiar to you after reading many issues of Dwell: Mark Mahaney.
- Last week I talked to photographer Richard Schulman about his career photographing legends of the architecture and art worlds.