Top 10 Places to Study Architecture
Every year, thousands flock to major architectural landmarks around the world in appreciation of human engineering. We cross deserts to glimpse the pyramids. We climb mountains to set foot in Machu Picchu. A structural wonder worthy of a pilgrimage exists on every continent. Click through the slideshow to see the top 10 places to study and admire architecture.
@current / @total
- Something about the outline of a city against its clear, crisp sky stops us in our tracks and commands our attention.
- From Renzo Piano's Le Meridien Lingotto in Turin, Italy to Frank Lloyd Wright's Price Tower in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, check out these nine most amazing hotel designs from around the world.
- While Sochi’s true legacy is yet to be written, the questions raised by inflated budgets and shaky construction are already being debated. It’s nothing new.
- You might have come to know and love Dwell through the stunning modern homes featured throughout the magazine's 12-year history but interspersed between the interiors stories and idea books are…
- A look at 17 of the longest, tallest, most artful bridges on the planet.
- We can't all be Charles Veley, “the world’s most traveled man,” but for travelers planning their next journey, G Adventures is ready to help.
- Each January, the American Institute of Architects awards its annual Honor Awards to the top designs in architecture, interior architecture, and regional and urban design.
- These modern gems are slated for demolition, in need of repair, or the subject of fundraising campaigns.