Stone Cold Foxes
@current / @total
- Storeowners Juli Daoust and John Baker scout Scandinavia and Japan for the best designs in each region to bring back the best of their finds to their Toronto shop Mjölk (pronounced…
Organized by the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, "Green Concrete: A Holistic Perspective" will inform attendees about sustainable materials and design ideas. This session will provide an overview of NRMCA’s certification program; discuss the impacts on owners, contractors, and designers; and present an ambitious and successful case study on cement reduction. 1.5 Sustainable Development units can be earned.
Sleek lines and rounded corners give the Birillo Soap Dish a minimal yet modern appearance. Designed by Piero Lissoni as part of the Birillo collection of bathroom accessories, the Soap Dish is made from shatter-proof white PMMA and polished, slotted stainless steel to allow for optimal water drainage.
- Los Angeles–based architecture firm Tag Front faces the future of downtown living with an apartment that melds the compactness of a studio with the spaciousness of a loft and finds that,…
- We tackle the bathroom in this installment of the Smart Storage Design series.
Featuring white-on-white geometric patterns with gilded flourishes, this four-piece dinner set from artist and designer Alyson Fox brings playful style to your homemade meal.
- We're big fans of VIPP here at Dwell, and we've previously covered products like their soap dispenser, trash bin, and toothbrush holder in the magazine and on Dwell.com.
- Today is the last day to enter a submission to phase one of Dwell's Innovate It! design contest.