Stamberg | Aferiat
Showing image @current of @total
- Mid-century modernism is a way of life in Palm Springs, California, and the community continually celebrates the look, feel, and style of the era.
The Saguaro & Dwell are pleased to invite you to a Modernism Week book signing event with Peter Stamberg & Paul Aferiat with introductions by Dwell Editor-in-Chief Amanda Dameron and Modernism Week Chair Jacques Caussin to celebrate the 2012 edition of the Stamberg Aferiat monograph, published in collaboration with Rizzoli and The Sydell Group. RSVP to Saguaro@M18PR.com
In the final video of our four-part video series with Benjamin Moore, Paul Aferiat with architectural firm Stamberg Aferiat + Associates highlights how they approach using color to enhance the sculptural qualities of a home.
- Over 10,000 fans follow our Pinterest board devoted to modern hotels and travel (you should, too!). Enjoy a few of our favorites places from around the globe at a glance here.
- Oro Editions's Stephan Jaklitsch: Habits, Patterns, Algorithms 1998-2008 is a massive tome chronicling the last ten years' work of architect and interior designer Stephan Jaklitsch.
- This 5.5-acre property is a much-needed hotel option in Scottsdale and a welcome splash of color in the mundane beiges of the Sonoran desert.
In the third of our four-part video series with Benjamin Moore, Peter Stamberg of the architectural firm Stamberg Aferiat + Associates describes how they drew color inspiration from local wildflowers to re-enliven two otherwise unremarkable buildings.
- Palm Springs is one of our perennial favorite destinations for design; the region is positively riddled with midcentury modern architecture and vintage shops, and the natural landscape is…