Sneak Preview: June Furniture Issue!
+ Read Article
Let Dwell stock your home with the latest trends and our must-have furniture picks. We brought in design experts to weigh in on the perfect couch, and Glee star Jayma Mays shares her shopping tricks for her first home. Plus, world-renowned designers and curators from France, Italy, and Belgium open their doors to show their furniture favorites and essentials. Find it on newsstands now or order a digital edition. And, enjoy a sneak peek here!
@current / @total
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Fresh from our September issue dedicated, we visit an astounding wood-and-glass home in San Francisco that architect Craig Steely created for an industrial designer and a mechanical engineer.
- Our blogger roundup from the September issue introduces some of the most influential design tastemakers on the World Wide Web.
- Dwell goes coast to coast with our annual Made in America issue. We share the newest US-made products and up-and-coming designers that keep our local industries buzzing.
- Laguna Beach–based lighting company Cerno is joining Dwell on Design once again.
- Don't leave the kids at home when you head downtown to Dwell on Design this weekend!
- "Change for change" innocently declares a bright green vending machine, but this design intervention delivers more bang for your buck than the typical candy dispenser.
- The cover story on our June furniture issue details the Los Feliz residence of actors Adam Jones and Jayma Mays.