Shot by Jonas von der Hude
Showing image @current of @total
- Tina Hellberg is an interior stylist based in Stockholm who lives on an island in a very old house with her husband, Niklas Andersson, daughters Ebba and Hedda, and Australian Kelpie, Vira.
- A pair of crafty designers on a serious budget show that though their apartment may be short on square footage, it’s long on charm.
- It's about mid-way through the 2012 Stockholm Design Week and I've been traveling to studios, showrooms, and the show floor of the Furniture and Light Fair to seek out what's new in Scandinavian…
- Color. Curiosities. A challenge. These are some of London-based set designer and prop stylist Sarah Parker's likes.
- Last year I spent two nights at the luxurious Dylan Hotel in Amsterdam, and I'm excited to share my photos of the place.
- A house designed to be part of the landscape is at home among the trees in Venice, California.
- Although the Venice Architecture Biennale invades all nooks and crannies of the four-square-mile island, most of the festival's big-hitters reside under the roof of only one building, the Italian…
Join Marimekko and Dwell Editor in Chief, Amanda Dameron in celebration of Dwell on Design 2013 with a special presentation about the Finnish textile company. Dameron will share behind-the-scenes images of Marimekko's Helsinki factory, as well as archival shots of the company's early years under founder Armi Ratia, highlighting classic bestsellers and other important moments during the company's sixty-plus-year history. Enjoy a lively discussion, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres amongst the colorful, bold world of Marimekko.