Room to Shelf
Showing image @current of @total
- Barcelona architect Carme Pinós just released a new furniture line called Objects, which includes shelving, wardrobes, and tables.
This limited-edition reissue of Nils Strinning’s stunning String shelf from 1949 has all the humble grace of the original with a trio of lovely hues on the wire supports.
The three shelves that attach to the wire sides are adjustable, making this the most versatile of the lot.
To use all three shelves, nothing terribly large can go on any of them. This shelf
is also quite heavy, making conscientious installation paramount.
The String shelves look amazing in banks across a wall, but at $330 a pop they quickly add up.
- Books add warm and personality to a space—and sometimes, though far too seldom, the shelves they sit on do the same.
- Bar the bookcase and forswear the end table; a striking wall shelf may be all you need to refresh a sagging interior.
- After pulling out many hats for several architecture and design firms around the world, the sisters Kershbaumer branched out and set up studio in 2008.
- Keeping your bike outside leaves it prone to theft, even if you lock it up.
- Everyone knows that window treatments can make or break a room but the windows are not the only place to use curtains in a home.
- When getting from here to there, the journey is just as important as the destination.