Roof There It Is
- As San Francisco prepares for a few showers in the next few days, we've gathered up eight of our favorite roofs we'd like to take cover under.
- From the United States to Poland to South Korea, living roofs have taken off.
- In southwest Poland, architect Robert Konieczny, of KWK Promes, raises the roof—with sod intact—on Jacek Perkowski’s modernist rural getaway.
From urban rooftop gardens to living roofs that help homeowners save on energy costs, you'll find plenty of ideas for the final (green) frontier: the roof.
- Innovative residences in Poland prove that the only way to go is east.
- No matter the month, it's never too cold or too early to start planning for major eco-impact.
- With forethought and engineering, a rooftop can be a very valuable bit of real estate. Here are six cool roofs that not only work overhead, but underfoot.
- The Boy Scouts of America builds a sustainable tree house in West Virginia.