Product Spotlight: Yield Picnic Bag
@current / @total
Plastic bottles are overtaking America's landfills but in In Japan, disposable chopsticks are being tossed at the rate of 250 billion sets per year. Wherever you reside, it's a great idea to get a reusable version. These colorful bamboo pairs from Yuen'to are easily tossed into your purse or bag when you're bringing your lunch to work, and the case doubles as a holder while you're eating. Pick yours up at LA's A+R Store.
- Dwell was proud to be the media sponsor for this year's 2nd Annual Picnic By Design.
- Camping season is upon us and if you're going to face the wilderness you should at least do it in style. We think there has to be something in between roughing it and glamping.
- Bucking the going notion that the only conversation about design in Washington DC is of the "intelligent" kind, capital spot Industry Gallery is launching Hands On this weekend, an…
- Looking for an adorable birch planter for your favorite succulent? A new crop of modern cubes from Yield Design Co. in a quartet of colors has you covered.
- Much like great design, great meals are considered by most to be an art.
- We've sent Dwell senior editor Aaron Britt to Michigan to visit the Herman Miller factory and Herman Miller has sent some of its collection to Syracuse, New York, for the new Good Design: Stories…
- The James Dyson Award, which "seeks to single out the best in problem-solving student design," recently announced their regional finalists, selected from over 500 submission entries.