Preview: Shigeru Ban's First Permanent U.S. Museum
- Texas is known for propagating a "bigger is better" attitude.
- Last week I was in Park City, Utah, home of the Kimball Art Center. Founded in 1976, and housed in what was once the Kimball Bros.
- 2014 Pritzker Prize winner Shigeru Ban’s body of work is a showcase of spatial and material innovation.
- At a forum on MoMa's controversial expansion plan, its director, Glenn D.
- As a pioneering voice in the diffusion of modern art and design, Josef Albers's contributions to printmaking, color theory and pedagogy cannot be overstated.
- Salone del Mobile previews its 2014 special exhibition—Where Architects Live—with a sneak peek into the personal living spaces of Zaha Hadid, David Chipperfield, Shigeru Ban, and more.
- Boldly declaring “One Chair Is Enough,” Artek, the Finnish company founded in part by legendary architect Alvar Aalto, today introduced a new product line, the 10-Unit System by Shigeru…