- Flashback to the early 1900s: After trying to woo an opera singer, but having to abide by the strict moral code of a woman entering a man's bedroom, William Lawrence Murphy invented the Murphy Bed,…
- Pieces from furniture and textile designer Zoe Murphy were among of the standouts during our weekend tour of Tent London, an amalgamation of art, architecture and design on display at the Truman…
- For the holiday season, we've collected a handful of gifts tailored for the discerning and dapper gent: caps to block out the cold of winter, architect-designed cufflinks, and more.
- San Francisco artist Michael Murphy’s latest series of prints, Supersonic, depicts a mod, mod world.
- Thanks to the multi-talented trio behind Tatabi Studio—an independent graphic and web design studio based in Dublin, Ireland—things are looking a little more brighter, cleaner, and delightful.
- The Miner and a Major is an experiment in communal living and fantastical form.
- After more than 100 steps, the completed parts are ready for packaging.
- Reclaimed shipping containers are ideal nesting spots for the residents of these five homes.