Photographers We Love: Pia Ulin
The extremely talented Scandinavian photographer Pia Ulin is always on our radar here at Dwell. A recent NYC transplant, Pia focuses mainly on interiors and lifestyle, bringing her own distinct style and eye to everything she shoots. Check out more of Pia's work here.
@current / @total
- Connecting a home to its environment can be as simple as bringing parts of the natural world back inside. Click to see six homes that beautifully incorporated natural design accents.
- Inspired by the Vedbæk House, a former fishermen's cottage outside of Copenhagen, we've gathered a sampling of Scandinavian interiors from our Pinterest boards.
- Having spent many years pining for her own space at the beach, Sofie Howard—photographer agent and owner of Los Angeles–based Commune Images—finally found it at Paradise Cove Mobile Home Park in…
- Though the obstacles they faced were formidable, this couple’s perserverance brought them closer together and made their dream home a reality.
- Whenever we have a story in Canada, we know we can count on Alexi. The talented Montreal-based photographer Alexi Hobbs has impressed us many times here at Dwell.
- It must be the chill in the air that has us thinking of Norway—lovely, freezing Norway. Here are six modern houses that make the place look downright cozy.
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- The northeastern United States is experiencing the first winter storm of the year. On this snow day, take inspiration from Scandinavia, with minimal yet cozy cabins and interiors.