Photographers We Love: Mark Mahaney
+ Read Article
A name that may be familiar to you after reading many issues of Dwell: Mark Mahaney. Based in Brooklyn, New York with his wonderful family, Mark is an extremely talented photographer who has shot over a dozen stories for us and is always excited to take on a Dwell assignment. His work is beautiful and honest and photographs a house like he is capturing a portrait of a person. Check out more stories Mark has shot for Dwell here.
@current / @total
- Have your cake and eat it (in a well-designed space), too!
- The newly opened Wythe Hotel proved to be an apt setting for the City Modern Brooklyn Design panel.
- On a budget? Want to travel? Looking for adventure? Look no further than these small spaces. From Iceland to Mexico, these destinations are modern, chic, and amazingly affordable.
- April 15th marks the final day of the 2013 YIA Little Art Fair (for Young International Artists), hosted by Raffles Paris and featuring a selection of contemporary painters and sculptors from France,…
- When Senior Editor Aaron Britt was at Design Miami in December, he met the three RISD chaps behind the young industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing.
- In this installment of Photographer's Promotional Pieces We Love: Jake Stangel
- This 5.5-acre property is a much-needed hotel option in Scottsdale and a welcome splash of color in the mundane beiges of the Sonoran desert.
- The latest luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia is Hotel Palomar in historic Rittenhouse Square. Yes, it's Kimpton, but Kimpton Hotels never ever let you down.