Photographer Q&A: João Canziani
+ Read Article
João Canziani is a name any Dwell reader will recognize. The extremely talented photographer has graced our pages many times over the years. From Vancouver to Peru, João has travelled all over the globe taking beautiful images for us. Read on to learn more about João and his experience shooting for Dwell.
Showing image @current of @total
- Have you always wanted to know more about Dwell's photo shoots and the amazing photographers that we get to work with? Well you're in luck!
- From Jakarta to Brazil, Brooklyn based photographer Matthew Williams has traveled the globe for Dwell.
- This was Derek Shapton's first shoot for Dwell and it will certainly not be his last. The Ontario-based photographer impressed us with every image he shot for The Treanor Residence.
- LA-based photographer Ye Rin Mok has always impressed us with her quiet and beautiful images.
- Photographer Nicholas Calcott first appeared on our radar when he was living in Paris, France. Now, based in New York City, Calcott still travels to France often.
- Today's Photographer Promotional Piece We Love and Why: João Canziani
- Hailing from Ridgecrest, California—a wonderful desert town at the base of the Sierra Nevadas—photographer Brent Rowland is a great talent behind the camera.
- Whenever we have a story in Canada, we know we can count on Alexi. The talented Montreal-based photographer Alexi Hobbs has impressed us many times here at Dwell.