Photographer Henry Leutwyler's Ballet
@current / @total
- We first reported on Labour and Wait, the quaint East London homeware shop on Redchurch Street, here. A second visit, albeit online, has left us twice smitten.
- In 1939, Frank Lloyd Wright hired 22-year-old Pedro Guerrero to be Taliesin West’s resident photographer, the start of a collaborative bond that would last until Wright’s death in 1959.
- Although photographer Emiliano Granado only took to the camera five years ago, he quickly mastered the arts of spatial and social portraiture.
- Julius Shulman was a famous American photographer known for his residential photography of modernist residences in midcentury Southern California.
- Self-taught photographer Matthias Heiderich has spent the past three years roaming around Berlin, snapping photos with his medium-format film camera and Pentax digital camera.
The photographer on your list probably has all of latest camera gadgets alongside a slew of thrift store vintage cameras—some still working, some collecting dust on the shelf. Why not make them something a little different—a vintage camera nightlight.
- No one would expect an art collection worth millions to be housed in a high school in a small Midwest town. Yet, that’s exactly what you’ll see at Peru (Indiana) High School.
- Following the revolution in 1959, Fidel Castro stood on the sprawling golf course of a country club known to be the stomping grounds of the rich and decreed that in place, a school dedicated to the…