Photographer Focus: Ward Roberts
Empty sporting courts and fields have never looked so beautiful. Photographer Ward Roberts travelled the globe to shoot this pastel-hued series Courts. While being completely devoid of life and people, Roberts’ photographs prove striking for their linear properties and architectural contexts. These color-drenched images are worth looking at!
@current / @total
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- Rebecca Daniels is an architectural photographer based in San Francisco, mainly commissioned by local architects to shoot their latest project.
- Chloe Aftel is an editorial photographer and an old school polaroid artist, and she's lovely enough to teach you how to work that old look (sans Instagram filter) too.
- I met photographer Richard Schulman and his wife, Barbara, a few years back and instantly developed a friendship with them.
- Last week I talked to photographer Richard Schulman about his career photographing legends of the architecture and art worlds.
- From Jakarta to Brazil, Brooklyn based photographer Matthew Williams has traveled the globe for Dwell.
- A photographer explores the meaning of friendship in the digital age by setting out to shoot all of her Facebook friends in their lofts, townhouses, and studios.
- Kiwi photographer Matthew Williams has traveled around the globe to shoot homes for Dwell.