Photographer Focus: Rebecca Daniels
Showing image @current of @total
- Denver, Colorado, is on a Rocky Mountain high of art and architecture with new museums by Daniel Libeskind and David Adjaye.
- We're hitting the road and touring the best architecture and design in the U S of A.
- Amidst the epic national parks and famous ski-resorts, modern architecture abounds in the Centennial state.
- If you’re in the Los Angeles area for the holiday weekend, catch the tail end of the A.
From February 18 to May 20, 2012, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) will present the exhibition Rineke Dijkstra, the artist's first midcareer retrospective in the United States. This is the most comprehensive museum exhibition to date of the artist's oeuvre, the first major Dijkstra exhibition organized by an American museum, and the first solo exhibition of her work in San Francisco. The exhibition features nearly 70 color photographs and five video installations, including two new video projections.
- Though he's often lumped in as one of Joseph's Eichler's gang—and we certainly love what Eichler did for the modern tract home—architect A. Quincy Jones is a mid-century lion in his own right.
- On Saturday, July 17, New Topographics: Photographs of a Man-Altered Landscape opens at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Crane Bench Two-Seater in Blue by DoubleButter, $600 Designed and manufactured by David Larabee and Deter Thornton in Denver, Colorado, DoubleButter’s collection of mostly postconsumer recycled steel furniture is powder-coated with a zero-VOC and water-resistant finish. This bench’s gentle curves and flexible form put it a few steps above your typical rigid park seat. doublebutter.com