Photo Series: Behind the Edge by Luigi Bonaventura
+ Read Article
Italian-born, New York City–based photographer Luigi Bonaventura has impressed us with his repetitious and vibrant hotel facades shot in Jesolo Beach, Venice. His intention in the series Behind the Edge is to show each structure as its Platonic ideal—as the architect imagined it. Click through to see this eye-catching graphic series that will leave you wanting more.
@current / @total
- Representing the architectural eclecticism of L.A.’s west side, the five homes selected for day one of the Dwell Los Angeles Home Tours, to be held on Saturday, June 15, include both midcentury and…
- LA-based photographer Ye Rin Mok has always impressed us with her quiet and beautiful images.
- In honor of the summer travel season, we've collected 7 modern getaways in far-flung locations from India to New Zealand to Greece.
- Often, the interiors of houses in Venice, California, are as free-spirited as the exteriors. Here are 7 from our archives that will remind you to embrace your inner bohemian.
- Neutra, historically a bathroom design brand, is expanding into a furniture collection, Neos, with young, Italian-born designer Luca Martorano.
- Last Thursday, the Architectural League hosted the first in a series of lectures from the recipients of the 2013 Emerging Voices program.
- The designers at Kansas City–based El Dorado believe they are improving on the conventional architect-contractor relationship by cultivating a more collaborative spirit among client,…
- In this series, Sebastian Mariscal designs a home in Venice, California, that brings the outside in. We track the project from start to finish with future resident Michael Sylvester.