Pattern Making at GM's Technical Center
@current / @total
- Taking stock of the latest and greatest furniture and lighting seen at the 2014 Stockholm Furniture Fair, including the latest color- and material-driven interior trends.
Understated Scandinavian style is translated to an uncomplicated yet sophisticated chair design, courtesy of Dane Cecilie Manz. The upholstered seat is hand-stitched where the leather piping meets cloth around the contours of its shell.
- Name the hubs for emerging American designers and you'll likely hear the usual suspects of Seattle, San Francisco, and Brooklyn.
- Republic of Fritz Hansen launched Danish designer Cecilie Manz’s chair and table at this year’s Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- For years automative brand Smart and BoConcept, a Danish modern furniture retailer have been providing our industries with innovative design.
- I have always adored Blu Dot's mission: good design at good prices. Heck, I liked them so much I even worked for them.
- In 2014, many design and manufacturing greats are celebrating significant milestones. We take a look at some of their most popular designs.
- It is a beautiful autumn day in the Netherlands and a great buzz has settled upon Eindhoven as this year’s Dutch Design Week 2012, themed "Enter a brave new world," kicks off.