- The Modern Family program at Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, June 20-22, ranges from thoughtful onstage conversations to a Dwell-curated pavilion on the show floor.
- On the show floor at Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, Dwell-curated pavilions, design schools, and museums displayed exciting new work. Click through the slideshow for the highlights.
- The Dwell on Design Awards recognize outstanding exhibitors and booths across the show floor. Click through the slideshow for highlights from the ceremony.
- This year's Dwell on Design in Los Angeles featured four Dwell-curated pavilions, a wide range of onstage speakers, the first-ever Dwell Store Pop-Up, and much more. Couldn't make it to L.A.?
- Providing fresh, colorful alternatives to the plugged-in entertainment devices of today, these designs—including a couple of highlights from the Dwell Store—modernize classic pastimes and celebrate…
- After a successful day one, Dwell's editors are roaming the Dwell on Design show floor yet again and documenting their favorite finds on Instagram.
- Just a couple days ago the Los Angeles Times posted a slideshow of their picks for the Best Architecture: 2008, complete with commentary by their very fine architecture critic, Chris Hawthorne.
- 2014 Pritzker Prize winner Shigeru Ban’s body of work is a showcase of spatial and material innovation.