One With Nature
- A few years after moving into their stocky, cavelike 1970s bi-level 20 miles southeast of Milwaukee, JJ and Eric Edstrom decided it was time to renovate.
- Among the many problems of urban living in Portland, Oregon, are raccoons, deer, and falling trees.
- From a home with an expansive coastal view to a home set steeply amidst dappled maple canopies, these and more houses are built to withstand the elements.
- From floating staircases to unique walkways, these homes know how to keep you on your toes.
- A mere eight miles from Mount Vernon, George Washington’s Georgian neoclassical plantation home, and just nine miles south of Old Town Alexandria, the colonial bastion that provides much…
- Keeping greenery in your life can prove to be a difficult task when space is limited and you reside in a jungle of the concrete variety.
- Keep cool, calm, and contained in all your clutter battles with these nine smart storage solutions.
- We take a look at 10 of our favorite swimming pools and pool houses from over the years.