New Zealand Goes Modern: 7 Fantastic Houses
- From London to Los Angeles, we've gathered seven of our favorite petite residences for a healthy does of small-space inspiration!
- In Auckland, New Zealand, architect Michael O’Sullivan and his partner Melissa Schollum braved a miniscule budget, withering looks from friends, and nasty nail-gun injuries to design and build…
- Spring is finally here, bringing more opportunities to hit the terrace for meals. Here are 11 of our favorite ways to set up for modern outdoor dining.
- In the Auckland, New Zealand, house architect Michal O'Sullivan designed for a family of four, natural materials and neutral tones come together to create an inviting interior.
- Restrained by local building code, architect Michael O’Sullivan forwent a flashy facade on this new Auckland, New Zealand, home, saving the fireworks for the interior.
- Bound by Auckland, New Zealand's strict building codes, architect Michael O'Sullivan saved the flash for the inside of the Wood family home.
- It’s not just for stuffy tweeds; herringbone patterns have a distinct place in modern design. See how in these 8 houses, from Paris to Tokyo.
- While the saying, "It's what's inside that counts" certainly rings true, the exterior matters just as much with these six homes garbed with striking facades. See Part One here.