New Designs From Färg & Blanche
- Scandinavian design grew popular in the modern era for its simplicity and focus on minimalism.
- In the middle of the cold and dark winter, the Swedes hold their annual Stockholm Design Week, drawing exhibitors and visitors from Europe and other parts of the world.
- Taking stock of the latest and greatest furniture and lighting seen at the 2014 Stockholm Furniture Fair, including the latest color- and material-driven interior trends.
- We've been covering the 2011 Stockholm Furniture Fair for the past week, delving into everything from the heavy hitters on the main show floor to the promising young designers debuting prototypes in…
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.
- If you liked what you saw in our Young Designers roundup in our May 2012 issue—where we spotlighted 28 up-and-coming design talents from around the globe—then don't miss this extended…
- Furniture expo Stockholm Furniture Fair is the largest exhibition of Scandinavian design, with 80 percent of the 730 exhibitors being from the Nordic countries.
- We three weary travelers (Dwell's editor-in-chief, Sam Grawe, assistant editor Jordan Kushins, and I) have landed in Milan and are ready to begin reporting on the sights and scene at the 2010 Salone…