More Closet Cases
@current / @total
Nothing comes for free: The financial savings of purchasing this system mean putting in a little elbow grease, as installation requires an enthusiastic DIYer equipped with a drill, hammer, and screwdriver. You can pay a small fee for the company to send you a custom layout, or play designer using ClosetMaid’s free online planning program—–either way, you’re a weekend away from being closet-made
- Dwell is in Milan this week, reporting on the furniture industry's biggest design fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Berlin is Germany's cutting-edge culture capital, from contemporary art galleries to emerging designers.
- This week, we headed to the annual Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (more commonly referred to as KBIS, pronouced "k-biz") in Las Vegas, Nevada, to check in with favorite manufacturers and…
- Maison & Objet, the annual winter design show in Paris, ended last week, and it's taken seven whole days to catch our collective breath and clean off our camera's memory card.
- We're off to the races at the fifth-annual Dwell on Design conference, currently underway at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- The second day at Salone del Mobile was no less exciting than the first. Here are some snapshots and images of today's best finds.
- Our editors share the latest from the Salone Internazionale del Mobile. [Update: day one, day two, and day three!]