A Modern Mother's Day
@current / @total
- Mother’s Day is the perfect time to give all the mothers in your life a little design love.
And now, we'd like to take a moment to say a sincere thank you to Mom. You're simply the best. Nothing says I Love You like letterpress, and we liked this card from perennial favorite Egg Press to wish you a happy Happy Mother's Day.
- If you liked what you saw in my previous report on Lost & Found in Los Angeles, then check out this slideshow: a roundup of owner Jamie Rosenthal's favorite items in the shop, along with her…
- For those who overlooked our last round up of Mother’s Day ideas, we have five more gifts for the modern mom.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
Few things are better than a beautiful bouquet on one's birthday–or any day! This lovely vase, handmade by Brooklyn-based ceramics company Perch!, stands 11.5-inches tall with a 4-inch opening (and has a wider-stouter sister, the Vessel: Chloe, that measures 9-inches tall and 5-inches wide).
- From delightfully mismatched buttons to colorful spools of thread to vintage typewriter ribbon, a variety of small, unexpected collections can be found in charming little tins.
- If there was one exhibition I longed to see last year, it was 17 Swedish Designers.