Modern Design in Japan: 5 Intuitive Interiors
- Discover the delightfully obscure, the strangely humorous, and the downright good design that the editors of Dwell found this week.
- Our annual small spaces issue is on newsstands now.
- Dwell contributor Naomi Pollock, who wrote "All Wrapped Up" in our Small World issue now on newsstands, recently came out with her fourth book, Made in Japan: 100 New Products from Merrell…
- Easier than painting and less of a commitment than hanging curtains, these five rugs will brighten any corner (or the center) of your home.
- A distinctive wooden pattern lines the walls, floors, and ceilings of this compact home in Japan.
- From an orange shipping container addition to a cleverly-painted kitchen divider, click to see how these six homeowners used color to add personality to their homes.
- Designer Naoto Yoshida found a new use for scrap wood from the furniture industry in Japan: an organizer to wrangle unruly cords.
- Browse beautiful and innovative bathroom designs from the pages of Dwell and get inspiration for your own bath tile, toilet, bathtub, bath sink, and shower.