The Modern Baby: Part Four
Infant brand Oeuf has been celebrated by celebrities and design magazines alike for its sophisticated yet whimsical products for children. They have gained a solid reputation for their high-quality products and simple, elegant designs. Sophie Demenge and Michael Ryan, a French-American couple and founders of Oeuf, invited Dwell to see how they've infused their Brooklyn residence with the same ethos that makes their company such a success.
@current / @total
- Make the living room a central space in your home with loads of colorful accessories and a trapeze or two.
- In the digital era, we love innovative live-work areas, but we will always champion playing at home, whether it’s a perfectly placed pool, oversized chalkboard wall, or the ultimate pair of bunk beds.
- Architect Bruce Bolander designs houses with, generally, very awesome kitchens. He's not afraid of color, and likes to clad his clients' cabinets with laminate in bright and electric hues.
- Is your kitchen too drab? Feeling the pinch of cramped cooking quarters? Appliances dating from the stone age? We've got you covered.
- If you liked what you saw in my previous report on Lost & Found in Los Angeles, then check out this slideshow: a roundup of owner Jamie Rosenthal's favorite items in the shop, along with her…
- Nestled in behind a small glass storefront in central Frankfurt is a one-of-a-kind throw utopia.
- Dwell's popular Home Tours included a Breezehouse by Blu Homes in Healdsburg as a bonus tour during this spring's Marin Home Tours.
- In this special five-part series, we're riding along with SWA Group landscape designer Amirah Shahid as she cycles nearly 800 miles from Beijing to Shanghai (find the previous posts here).