Modern Australian Homes Part One
- We add four more breathtaking structures to our collection of modern Australian homes from the Dwell archives. Be sure to take a look at parts one, two and, three as well!
- Photographer Peter Bennetts cuts out the middleman, photographing his favorite spots in his home base, Melbourne, Australia.
- One element of my tour of Melbourne that really surprised me was how much I liked the new Melbourne Convention Center by Hamish Lyon of NH Architecture and Nik Karalis of Woods Bagot.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Picnic tables. They work well inside or out, and they conjure happy memories of lazy summertime afternoons spent with friends and family.
- No opera house. No Bondi Beach. No sunning celebs. This is Melbourne, home of Australia’s most thriving design scene.
- Seven of the most inventive and original architectural designs ever featured in Dwell.
- From an angled contemporary retreat in Martha's Vineyard to a German prefab metal castle, these five homes call attention to the exceptional beauty of angular architecture.