Mobility and Design
@current / @total
You are cordially invited to join Dwell and Volvo for a day of innovation as we discuss the future of mobility. With your host and moderator, Dwell Editor Erika Heet. Experience the new Volvo XC60 and S60 with Volvo's Intellisafe technologies that take us a clear step towards autonomous driving and view SDA's award-winning V60 Solar Pavilion.
TEST DRIVES 10am-4pm Modern Living Expo 384 North Indian Canyon Drive Palm Springs, CA
THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY DISCUSSION
5-6pm with cocktails following until 7pm
Palm Springs Art Museum 101 N Museum Drive Palm Springs, CA
*Industry innovators include:
Greg Goldin, former automotive columnist, Curator, A+D Architecture and Design Museum, Los Angeles "Never Built Los Angeles' Exhibition 2013
Alvin Huang, Founder and Design Principal of Synthesis Design + Architecture
Anders Tylman-Mikiewicz, General Manager, Volvo Monitoring & Concept Center Los Angeles
Paul Meyers, automotive expert, former Robb Report correspondent and social media guru
RSVP by February 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dwell's discussion with Volvo at the Palm Springs Museum during Modernism Week touched on the past but revolved heavily around the future.
- On Sunday, February 16, Dwell Media and Swedish luxury automobile manufacturer Volvo activated a day of innovation to explore the Future of Mobility at Modernism Week in Palm Springs.
- Never Built: Los Angeles, an upcoming exhibition at the A+D Architecture and Design Museum Los Angeles (on view from July 28 through September 29) will highlight radical projects that would have…
- As we edge closer to incorporating autonomous driving into our transportation sphere, Dwell takes on the subject of mobility in a special three-part series with Volvo, Mobility and Design, Mobility…
- On June 14, 2014, during Dwell Design Week, take this self-driven tour of modern homes on the West Side of Los Angeles.
- More and more, technology determines how we move.
- The 2011 Modernism Show, held in the cavernous Barker Hangar at Santa Monica Airport, brought both rarities and new interpretations within the category.