March 'Interior Design' Issue Preview
@current / @total
To celebrate Dwell's March Interior Design issue we welcome you to an evening with renowned Le Bernardin chef Eric Ripert at the Poggenpohl showroom Monday, February 25 at 6 p.m.. Ripert delves into how a professional chef approaches the process of creating his own custom kitchen. Dwell Editor-in-Chief Amanda Dameron and Chef Ripert will discuss his collaborative effort with acclaimed kitchen manufacturer Poggenpohl to create a customized home kitchen perfectly suited to his entertaining needs. Meet Ripert, hear his expert tips (which luckily are easy to employ) and sample his Cod Basquaise recipe featured on dwell.com.
- For our March Interiors issue, we had the rare chance to see what the private kitchen of a top chef looks like.
- Don't leave the kids at home when you head downtown to Dwell on Design this weekend!
- Our “Modern for Less” issue is packed with ideas for wallets big and small.
- Our September 2011 issue is about to hit newsstands, but we're not finished celebrating play (the theme of our July/August 2011 issue).
- Our September Japan Style issue celebrates design influenced or inpired by Japanese culture.
- From kitchen gadgets of the future to a Parisian flat that blurs indoor and outdoor space to a spacious ranch house kitchen renovation, here's what you may have missed on Dwell.com this week.
- Next year, William McDonough's revolutionary book Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things, which he co-authored with Dr. Michael Braungart, will turn ten years old.