A Look at Waterfront Homes
- You may not be able to get away from your desk today, but you can take a short visual vacation courtesy of these eight scenes from the Dwell archives.
- The metal exteriors of these buildings range from lightly oxidized to coated in rich red layers of rust.
- From Ontario to El Salvador we take a look at 7 complex and sustainable homes around the world.
- These hallways don't need a red carpet to grab your attention. Take a look at these stretching indoor and outdoor corridors.
- In honor of the summer travel season, we've collected 7 modern getaways in far-flung locations from India to New Zealand to Greece.
- Spying a body of water—be it a placid lake, roaring ocean, glassy pond, or snaking river—from your bedroom window is one of the fairest sights one can see.
- 2011’s “Beach Houses We Love” is a perennial favorite. Here, we’ve compiled five more of our most popular waterfront homes.
- From a sleek Eichler-inspired prefab in Emeryville to a barnhouse-turned family home in Oakland, we highlight five more of our favorite abodes from the west coast.