A Look at Space Saving Furniture
- Note Design Studio opened "Excursion," its second "Marginal Notes" exhibition at the Lindelöf showroom and gallery Wednesday night.
- Whether an entry hall, mud room, or foyer, the area for ins and outs has a habit of becoming a cluttered mess. Coats, keys, wallet, cell phone, spare change, bag, bike, etc.
- Space, light, and twists on color use define this collection of some of our favorite modern living rooms from issues past.
- In January 2003, we issued a challenge to 16 architects: Design a modern prefab home for $200,000.
- These tips for camouflaging storage space will keep your compact home feeling clean and uncluttered.
- In our September issue, Dwell editors round up the best multifunctional, compact furniture for small spaces. Here's a look at eight more products that will give you more room and more peace of mind.
- Los Angeles–based architecture firm Tag Front faces the future of downtown living with an apartment that melds the compactness of a studio with the spaciousness of a loft and finds that,…
- To maximize every square inch in this Manhattan apartment, LOT-EK knocked down walls, added dozens of recycled doors, and built in a bevy of secret compartments.