A Look at Open-Air Showers
- Dwell loves a good outdoor shower or al fresco tub. Here, five of our favorite ways to bathe outdoors, from Wisconsin to Japan.
- We combed through our archives to present this pictorial ode to one of the most high-traffic spaces in the house—the bathroom.
- A collection of some of our favorite kitchen renovations from our archives.
- We take a look at 10 of our favorite swimming pools and pool houses from over the years.
- The swelter of summer is just about upon us—beat the heat with this roundup of swimming pools from issues past.
- We enjoyed revisiting our archives to find some of our favorite examples of modern dining rooms. Some are tiny and some are fantastical, but all are rooms that we wouldn't mind breaking bread in.
- Thanks to a fleet of wildly creative architects producing out-of-the-box houses for brave, non-conformist clients, Japan's architecture scene is one of the most exciting in the world.
- On a double suburban lot in Tokyo, the Office of Ryue Nishizawa built a neighborhood-scaled, flexible-format minimalist steel prefab compound for Yasuo Moriyama—a very private individual with a…