A Look at Bathrooms
- Though often pushed to the wayside, the rooms belonging to the littlest members of the family need not be ignored. Our editors have combed through the archives to find some favorites from years past.
- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- Surrounded by lush evergreen forests and famously known for its cup of Joe, this second cool quintet of our favorite homes also resides in the Emerald City known as Seattle.
- Whether you're going up or going down, an artfully constructed staircase never takes you in the wrong direction.
- A foundation for our beloved possessions and very own two feet—the floor. From the clean beauty of Carrara marble to intricately patterned slabs, we take a look at seven tile-clad floors we love.
- The swelter of summer is just about upon us—beat the heat with this roundup of swimming pools from issues past.
- Born as a horse stable, the Brick Weave House in Chicago is all about transportation and transparency.
- Ah, the beauty of bathing in the breeze. Here we present our some of our favorite outdoor showers from issues past.