A Look Into 5 New York Apartments
- Today, in honor of the 12th anniversary of the attacks of 9/11 we take pause and give a special salute to some of our favorite coverage of NYC over the years—knowing the skyline will never be the…
- Designer Suchi Reddy crafts a family-friendly New York City apartment.
- New York City is the nation’s capital of cramped quarters. But for a select lucky few, scant square footage adds up to a cozy home to call one’s own.
- We take a journey from San Diego to Brooklyn to Warsaw and beyond to check out the myriad ways to rework a loft space.
- Crunched for space, the residents of these homes—mostly under 1,000 square feet—have the same ideas: look upward and compartmentalize.
- Wide open living space is hugely appealing, at least until you have to figure where to store your stuff, and how to separate the bedroom from the kitchen.
- Bright and light-filled, these seven homes ranging from a Los Angeles renovation to a spa-like bathroom in upstate New York are a breath of fresh air.
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.