Logotypes by Two Times Elliott
- Feast your eyes on half a dozen of our favorite movers and shakers in the graphic design world after the jump.
- East London-based typographer, illustrator, and designer Jing Zhang revisits the ABCs with her highly detailed 26 lettered collection of the English alphabet.
- London-based Russian graphic designer Sonya Dyakova is making us rethink the notion of judging a book by its cover.
- In time for the Cooper-Hewitt's National Design Week is London-based architect Zaha Hadid's collaboration with Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld to design a pavilion that explores just what it would feel like…
- For more than a decade, London-based design company Black+Blum has been cranking out beautiful, sometimes quirky or humorous, and always functional products for the home.
- We recap 2013's top headlines related to design and architecture.
- Light the way with these charming candlesticks designed by London-based French product designer Marie Dessuant for Another Country.
- Fresh from his appearance at Design Indaba in Cape Town, Mikal Hallstrup of Designit talks about the importance of design in everyday life.