Logotypes by Two Times Elliott
- Feast your eyes on half a dozen of our favorite movers and shakers in the graphic design world after the jump.
- East London-based typographer, illustrator, and designer Jing Zhang revisits the ABCs with her highly detailed 26 lettered collection of the English alphabet.
- In time for the Cooper-Hewitt's National Design Week is London-based architect Zaha Hadid's collaboration with Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld to design a pavilion that explores just what it would feel like…
- With no space to waste, London-based designers Kim Colin and Sam Hecht turned a 1924 garage into the perfect home product.
- London-based Russian graphic designer Sonya Dyakova is making us rethink the notion of judging a book by its cover.
- It's something every designer, design writer, and design collector wonders constantly: Will this piece of furniture I made/ hailed in print/ bought still be in vogue in ten (or fifty) years' time?
- For more than a decade, London-based design company Black+Blum has been cranking out beautiful, sometimes quirky or humorous, and always functional products for the home.
- We recap 2013's top headlines related to design and architecture.