Links We Love
- Federico Babina's Archist City imagines what artist's own houses might look like—and while the resulting architecture is only imaginary, we've rounded up a few Dwell homes that fit the bill.
- When the architecture industry suffered a massive blow due to the economy, architect Margarita Mileva turned to upcycling office supplies.
Ever since I was a little girl, I have had an adoration for jewelry. So much so, I used to have a pretend shop in my room and I would sell my grandmother her own jewelry. I decided to select jewelry for the Dwell 2010 Holiday Guide in honor of sentimental memories and the uniqueness a piece of jewelry provides to our individual style.
- With her myriad interests and discerning taste, it can be hard to shop for the lovely lady in your life.
- Zoë Melo has dedicated herself to design work that transcends trendy or facile definitions of sustainable or socially responsible practices.
- You don't need an expensive collection to fill your apartment with dynamic art.
- Bringing you the online ephemera the editors dig up each week. This week includes genius tips for small spaces, Bauhaus selfies, and ugly Belgian houses we still love.
- Our 2012 picks for presents include unique and - we say - downright fun twists on classic gifts for her like jewelry and handbags.