@current / @total
Penguin Grenade's t-shirt says it all, so simply and so well: Do not mess with Brian Wilson or his fearsome facial hair. The San Francisco Giants are on track to rough up those Texas Rangers again tonight, so tune into game three of the World Series and cheer on our boys in black-and-orange. #GOGIANTS!!!!!!!
- Senior Editor Aaron Britt talked to Kiel Mead the other day, after an initial cruise through his site yielded the Birdie Light, which he promptly posted.
- I've long been a fan of the Spanish shoemaker Camper (I have two pairs, I'll confess) and in recent years their strong sense of design has translated off the foot and into the retail…
- This weekend we bring you 11 exhibitions and events spanning London, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Kuala Lumpur. Got another one for us? Add it to the list.
- Here at Dwell, we love all things Airstream, that modernist silver bullet racing toward the freedom of the open road.
- For their part in the citywide "Pacific Standard Time" exhibition, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) has just opened “California Design 1930–1965: Living in a Modern…
- As part of their 75th anniversary celebration, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art has partnered with local retail giant Gap on eight limited-edition artist t-shirts.
This geometric design has an architectural sensibility. I swooned over the laser-cut bamboo and gold-filled hardware crafted by San Francisco-based Folia Design. Part city grid, part Mondrian, all style.