Lighting Designer We Love: Michael Anastassiades
@current / @total
- An innate design sensibility shines through a furniture showroom when the proprietor and her family live upstairs.
- Follow the light! From classics like Tom Dixon pendants to emerging lighting concepts, be sure to join the Dwell Pinterest board devoted to modern lighting design.
- Everywhere we looked on the show floor of ICFF, we saw our own faces reflected back.
Branching Bubble Chandelier available in oil-rubbed bronze, brushed brass, vintage brass and satin nickel with 7" and 9" clear globes, two with 24k gold foil.
- Gold accents brighten up any interior and feel festive; we share our favorite gold and brass pieces for early spring.
- We've been hitting a brassy note lately, as evidenced by our recent round up of six products made of the gold-like alloy.
This gold-plated metal, hand made Murano glass globe was designed by Guenther Leuchtmann in 1981 for the restaurant "Le tre streghe" (The three witches) in Hamburg. We absolutely love it's unique and almost gypsy-cystal-ball-like quality.
- Tomas Kral is a product designer based in Lausanne, Switzerland.