Light Up Your Life
Showing image @current of @total
- Warm, rosy-toned copper has fallen into favor with contemporary designers.
- Everywhere we looked on the show floor of ICFF, we saw our own faces reflected back.
- Yup, the warm metallics are still going strong. This is the trend that just won't quit, but that's ok because we love it.
- In this Conversation Piece series, we take a look at 10 Statement Lights that are sure to grab attention, hold gaze, and spark a few discussions.
Lighting designer Tom Dixon released this pendant lamp in 2006 at the Milan Furniture Fair. The shade is constructed of plastic polycarbonate and sheathed in a mirror-like copper finish.
- The most buoyant of the lighting family, pendant lamps are awfully fun but take a bit of planning; here's how to do it right.
A glowing floor light made from roto-molded plastic. It's a lamp, stool, and accent table all in one.
Set this handblown beaut directly on your side table for a low glow to light the pages of your nighttime reading.