Lítill Takes Flight in Berlin
Black thumbs rejoice! Minimal watering and indirect sunlight will best allow the multihued succulent, cactus, and tillandsia in this handblown glass terrarium to flourish.
- Photographer Jodi Coleman, based in Portland, Oregon has a new abstract photography series on the unseen objects on the street that the rest of us tend to ignore.
- Berlin is Germany's cutting-edge culture capital, from contemporary art galleries to emerging designers.
- Bay Area artist Lauren DiCioccio's "Remember the Times" is currently on view at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) in San Francisco.
- In this installment of Friday Finds, a new look for Burger King in Singapore, Star Trek fan fictions in 140 characters or less, and an artful look at Berlin.
- On a quest to create a weekend house for herself and her husband, Nancy Church scaled back her design fantasies and discovered creative ways to build on a budget.
- Browsing through the San Francisco shop General Store recently, I noticed some highly covetable, bulbous glass globes filled with tiny succulents: terrariums by the local designer Katie Goldman…
The Designer Tag Sale is an upscale interior designer yard/tag sale featuring over 30 of Los Angeles' top interior designers and stores/vendors. Features a book signing by Lulu Powers of her new top selling book "Lulu Powers from Food to Flowers” and mini-consultations and appraisals by designers including Rachel Winokur, Stephanie Visser, Erin Marie Fernandez, Alicia Garey, Elizabeth Bomberger, and Jessica Brende.
The designer tag sale also features: A silent auction, a raffle and entertainment including complimentary refreshments, light bites and DJ New Berlin. Gift bags are offered to the first 30 attendees including gift certificates, coupons, and other fun items. Any left-over designer inventory will be donated to a local charity.
Entry fee is $10. Cash only; designers will not have credit card capabilities.