Kitchens We Love: Part 2
- In 2009, just as architectural designer Chris Greenawalt and his wife, Danielle, completed remodeling their Seattle home, Danielle received word that she was heading to Boston for her job as a…
- Architect Bruce Bolander designs houses with, generally, very awesome kitchens. He's not afraid of color, and likes to clad his clients' cabinets with laminate in bright and electric hues.
- Winter white is a color theme that may be trendy at the moment--but is equally classic and has long been revered by modernists.
- Following our kitchen roundups shouting the joy of wood and celebrating the calm of all-white, here are eight home kitchens that dip into bright color.
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.
- In 2009, Dwell reported on the Ikea kitchen cabinet phenomenon, and five years later it is still going strong. From off-the-rack to custom, these kitchens use them best.
- From a hotel devoted to Pantone hues to a living room that resembles the inside of a whale (in a good way), our Pinterest board devoted to Color showcases exceptionally creative color use in…
- There is something about the clean lines and pale wood of quintessential Scandinavian design that makes it so appealing.