- This London institution for furniture and modern design travels from vintage to modern in 10 striking pieces. Here, twentytwentyone co-founder Simon Alderson talks us through the wares.
- Indulge in a bit of retail therapy via our gathering of five must-visit modern design shops around the world.
- The kitchen of the future just arrived a few minutes ago, and it’s brought some pretty interesting new gadgets along with it.
- This Minneapolis idea shop and store focuses on practical Midwestern goods with personality.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- When people talk about Jason Miller, they invariably mention three things, in varying order: his wit, his youth, and his meteoric rise in the burgeoning United States design scene.
Imagine a fly swatter from the 19th century, and you’ll likely picture this Amish-made bug smasher from the Ohio-based “old-fashioned, non-electric merchandise” emporium Lehman’s. The handsome head is made from one-eighth-inch-thick, hand-sewn cowhide, and you can rest assured no machine helped form the 15-inch wire handle.
- We put the same four questions to everyone we talked to for the Now 99 to learn what they’re inspired by and what they’re totally sick of.