Just My Type
- We take a dive into our archives for five more of the best modern dining rooms (see Part One here) from a colorful British reboot to a Le Corbusier-inspired Parisian setting. Bon appétit!
- From a home with an expansive coastal view to a home set steeply amidst dappled maple canopies, these and more houses are built to withstand the elements.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.
Another random find, this is the kind of thing I would be happy to find at a garage sale or flea market. Great colors. Great Typography. Nice.
- Keeping greenery in your life can prove to be a difficult task when space is limited and you reside in a jungle of the concrete variety.
- Dying to see the digital content that inspires the editors, photographers, and designers of Dwell? Then look no further!
- From floating staircases to unique walkways, these homes know how to keep you on your toes.
- Often neglected, yet so essential. Whether they're resting on the dining table or occupying the floor, the world would be a little darker without these beaming lights.