Innovative Workspaces Across Chicago
- At Dwell we've long been fans of the Chicago architecture firm Studio Gang Architects.
- Owner and creative director Ebony Snow Chafey cofounded the Chicago-based design and stationery firm Snow & Graham in the spring of 1998.
- I purchased this table months ago from a thrift store in Chicago. It was a mistake.
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
This luxe, antique-inspired wallpaper is designed by Karla Pruitt and screen-printed in Chicago.
Don't be fooled by the graceful curves and fold of the Ribbon Lamp, because this slick desk accessory packs a powerful lighting punch. Using CCFL technology—the same that's illuminating your plasma flatscreen TV—the bulb will keep your workspace bright for up to 15,000 hours, and the arm can be extended up, out, or down to accommodate the amount of room available in your office.
- A massive exhibition and a new permanent design museum put the past, present, and future of the city’s design community in focus.
- Concrete isn't just for floors and walls anymore. Break out of the mold with these 5 concrete accessories for the home and office.