I Spy an Installation
The Dwell team sees scads of exhibits, pop-ups, and installations on our journeys both physical and digital, every week, from all over the globe. We're inspired by the power of such creative displays to surprise, create wonder, and sometimes simply amuse. Here are a few recent favorite installations. Look for more of our finds soon!
@current / @total
- It’s not hyperbole to say that Lisa Iwamoto has written the book on digital fabrication.
- I finally got my hands on a copy of contributing editor Marc Kristal's lush new book, Re:Crafted: Interpretations of Craft in Contemporary Architecture and Interiors, which was published by the…
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- Small spaces have been on our mind (check out our June 2009 "Think Smaller" issue), and they’ve also been on the minds of the American Institute of Architects.
- You've heard of yarn bombing (as evidence of its mainstream status, yarn bombing has even shown up in a Roche Bobois ad), but have you seen Lego bombing?
- The artist, designer, and architect takes us through her formative years as a maker, her dedication to environmental art, and the joys of furniture design.