HomePolish: Design for the Masses
Professional designers at rates even those with a modest budget can afford—sounds too good to be true. Yet that is exactly what young New York startup HomePolish has been doing across the city for the last year. Demand for their services is high (there is currently a waitlist for future clients) and with over 500 projects under their belt, it’s not hard to see why.
@current / @total
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- The right time, the right place, as they say. Case in point, these seven photographers who each managed to successfully capture and freeze a unique moment in time.
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- Daniella Zalcman is a photojournalist who has worked for the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Sports Illustrated, and National Geographic, among other outlets.
- Instagram has created a vibrant social platform for sharing images and simply allowing millions of people to create photographs that are often more visually appealing than those typically made with a…
- The new app Lightt puts a spin on sharing your life moments. By capturing short video clips and highlights, it mixes short video clips into highlight reels.
- Just before you embark on your long weekend adventures, take a look at what our editors found on the webosphere this week!
- If you're in San Francisco this Friday, stop by RayKo Photo Center for the opening reception of their 4th International Juried Plastic Camera Show—featuring images by 80 different photographers…